יום ראשון, 20 ביולי 2008

her new restaurant and my little rebel


Hi all,

Wife is opening her new restaurant today. We had an intensive weekend preparing for it. Painting walls, chairs, tables, moving things, throwing garbage, bringing stuff, taking care of the little details. She's fully dedicated, almost 24x7 at the place, no husband, no FLR, and she's right.

I have my fears, I have my doubts, I try not to know much, I don't know how much we paid for it, I do not intervene in her choice of the staff, the menu, the less I know the better I feel. I just can't confront with mistakes because it is then that I try to correct them and it brings out my dominant part.

For example - at one point she said - well maybe we won't open on sunday. I mean this is suicide... a regular comes, finds a closed restaurant and go elsewhere and stays there. I just can't afford it. So I told her my opinion and she understood.

But I did more - way more - I crossed the lines and delibertly as if to check what could be the dynamic of our relations if we were equal. And boy did I learn my lesson. I came to the restaurant to find her sitting, resting with tons of work ahead. I decided right then to be in charge... to drive things, just like I do in the office, and she felt less and less comfortable. It was not that I was only commanding but I was also whining and making stupid jokes... everything wrong and in purpose. It didn't take much for her to shout at me to leave right now. I looked at her - I knew that if I am gone she wouldn't make it to the dead line, she had no reasoning! She's suicidal when she's furious. I need to take responsibility. It was easy to go back into slave mode - the new and successfull dynamics. It was easy because she doesn't have a long history of fights lately so she could be nice. I left her there and when I came back she was ok - she was calm and I apologized and promissed to be a good boy.

It's so much better to be in slave mode.

Now if you guys are reading this, just wish her luck, please,... you can drop a line, you can pray in your heart. I really want her to succeed. Right now it's a losing business, but she's an optimistic, confident, great communication skills, dominant - she has a good chance. Please bless us.

DominatedByWife.

אין תגובות: