יום רביעי, 2 ביולי 2008

June Summary


June was a "weak" month,

I asked her why she doesn't want to have sex with me. Why she doesn't really enjoy pleasuring her orally. She said she was not feeling good with her body. I asked for an explanation in 'she makes the rules' forum and was adviced by the ladies there that she really need to feel good about her body and that I have to pesuade her that she is beautiful. And I did just that. For our anniversary I convinced her that the best present shall be if she buys some clothes. She refused initially but then she understood that it's gonna be good for both of us because she will look lovely and I will feel good because she feels good. So we went to an expensive store and I found myself sitting there waiting like a good hubby should. She bought lovely purple shirts... and she really looks great now, and with my flattering she felt beautiful than ever and is using this shirt. I was delighted.



But still no... sex. She is now opening a new restaurant. It means tons of things to take care of. I don't want to be yet another item in her list. On the contrary - I told her that if she needs anything, anything at all, just wink and I will take a day off, help her, paint, and do whatever she wants.

I told her a little about other couples and their FLRs. It's too shocking for her - she just can't grasp the dynamics of a husband who is dying to be treated like a little boy and being belted. I told her that this is it - and tried to explain to her how fulfilling this experience should be for a sub. I then told her how good it should be for her to be a queen, to be spoiled, and pampered... She is.. trying to understand but not yet.

Anyway my focus this month moved from her to other web based fantasies. I admit. I need it and I don't want to overload her with my need so I look somewhere else in the fantasy world.

I guess this is it for now,

DominatedByWife.

אין תגובות: