יום שבת, 12 ביולי 2008

well - initial FLR signs in the bedroom

Hello my dear readers,

Looks like only good things happend in the last couple days. I am on a family vacation arranged by my work place.

First my wife cancelled the flight that I arranged for her and joined our 5 hour ride. We laughed so hard that she pissed in the pants. Ah a good laugh is something.

Ealier I translated for her an answer for a woman in a similar position. It was a long answer but I translated it word by word. She connected... The fact that other woman explains things did magic. I am refering of course to the new SMTR forum - She makes the rules. So now she knows that FLR is not necessarily about spanking and it can be anything - it's HER way of doing it. And she also discussed with me some more and learned.

The first evening of the vacation was spent together with all the company guests on the beach and it was awsome. She was sitting there comfortably on a chair while I was sitting on the sands massaging her legs. I of course didn't kiss it in public but people that passed by could sense that I am at her feet, I actually wanted them, I felt so good about it. And if not by her side then with the kids, taking care of their food, or getting her drinks. And when we were standing in the 'cocktail' party - I was 0.5 meter to her right and behind. So good!!!



Later that night in the bedroom I suggested to 'do her good' orally and she agreed. It was 'May I climb the bed'? - 'No you may not'. It's me directing just to let her see the possibilities... And after she came she decided not to allow me to cum today. She said that if I be a good boy tomorrow then she may.

I was so good the next day... - feed forward to the night - nothing happend... :-) But the norning after it was a tease and denial little game which I screwed at some point. I don't think she feels the power rush like other ladies are reporting but I know she likes to see me cum.

Now it's almost mid day and we are lying lazy in bed, me in our bed, she in the living room... - what a nice, 'wasted' vacation.

DominatedByWife.

אין תגובות: