יום שני, 7 ביולי 2008

She said she start to see the benefits


Yesterday I came home and started loading her car with restaurant equipment. She ofcourse joined me - told me to take this and put there, and do that but since she doesn't yet feel comfortable with just commanding - she helped me with this work.

Back home I started cleaning. It is then that she asked if it's ok that I continue cleaning the house while she work on the computer on the menus of her new restaurant. So I laughed and told her that it's just ridiculous that a queen should clean her house. Do you think Queen Elizabeth cleans all of the rooms in her palace? So while she was sitting there working, I was running from room to room, cleaning, arranging, sweating. Turned on the cleaning robot to wash the floors and continued with other tasks.



Then I asked her if there's any thing else that I should do. She was laughing... a little embarrased and told me it would be nice if I go and buy some milk, cheese, bread and choco. And so I did.

We have a clothes drying machine that continues drying the clothes and never stops - should be fixed sometime. So if I forget then the clothes are very very hot. I took the clothes to the living room. Knelt by her side while she was at the computer and put those warm clothes on her legs, shoulders - she sad it feels soooo good and that she is so spoiled. So I kissed her leg. Then I looked up at her while she was working. I looked up very humbly and it felt so good.

Later that evening she said she is to shy to admit but she starts to see and enjoy the benefits. I told her that this is the most beautiful sentence and that it makes me so happy. I then told her with almost tears how much I need to serve her.

We are going on a weekend to Eilat which is located 360 Km away. I will take the kids with the car - it's a 5 hours drive - and she asked if she could join later because she needs thursday for more arrangements for the restaurant. I ordered her flying tickets. A princess shouldn't go by bus for 5 hours. She should take a short flight and I only wish I could be kneeling at the door of the airplane when she's out.

OMG - it's... getting - better.

DominatedByWife

אין תגובות: